Chime Of Time - Poem by Daniele Pinna
People come, people go;
Time comes, time is, time goes.
I dream of a pasture there was once;
but now no more;
I dream of people I knew once;
but now I know no more.
As wind turns trees into restless seas;
the chime of time chimes no more.
For when time comes and time goes;
the self I knew lives no more.
Comments about Chime Of Time by Daniele Pinna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda