Colourful Herbs - Poem by Naveed Akram
Colourful are the asterisks I must display,
Find them now in their tasks that matter,
Crucifix after crucifix, layers upon heavenly layers,
Wonder of the highlighted segments, of heavens.
Colours cascade to banter us with exchanges
Of the bittermost sensations.
Inside the playful an ingress has also been,
Beans and herbs if the herbs.
There is the arrival of the sun and moon of the heights
Thrashing us, part of the sky dies with crimson.
Comments about Colourful Herbs by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl