Confused - Poem by Hindy Nobody
Dear twinkling stars,
How I miss you so bad.
The world is crap without you,
Everything feels tight and all blue.
How will I ever see you again?
Despite the fact that,
I can always feel you here,
Even you’re not.
Oh twinkling stars,
Look at me right now,
Tell me will I ever, ever get to see you again?
And be like the times as before?
Coz’ my future is not known yet,
I’m an unpredictable person,
That cannot be guaranteed yet…
Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
Will I ever know?
Comments about Confused by Hindy Nobody
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl