Consumated Hope - Poem by Papa Crutch
Rediscovered my voice just the other day
Noticed it was harboring the same old lie;
Wrote it all down on the head of a pin,
Simple justification for a life of sin.
Caught up with my blindside once more, and
Took a look around at all I'd missed;
Examined the apple of desired ambition
for cause and effect of what might have been.
Heard you breath my name in a dream,
Your voice was as if on angel's wings;
Urged my to lay aside my own opinion and
Rely on you to come round once again.
Felt you rend my heart in the grand finale;
The vision was eclipsed by tear filled eyes;
Bloody Rose of Sharron, my soul's admiration,
Consumated Hope of the Eternal's never-end.
Comments about Consumated Hope by Papa Crutch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl