Contemplating Suicide - Poem by Sacha Wilson
If only you knew what would you do?
If only you too could feel my pain...
If only you knew the hurt I feel, the tears that run from my eyes burn my cheeks.
They burn my heart and sting my soul
If only you knew, if only you knew
If only you knew how unhappy I am
Would you try to change the situation?
If only you knew how much I hate this place
Would you smother my hate with love?
Would you tell my fear to go away?
If only you knew, if only you knew!
It's too late now, my time has past
There's nothing you can do
If only I wasn't alone, If only I was loved
If only he lived closer
If only mom was there
If only dad would pay attention
All these problems would dissapear
If only I were dead
Comments about Contemplating Suicide by Sacha Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl