Conversation Translated To Shitty Poetry. - Poem by Kate Breeze
'I feel psychotically fun'
'I'm ready for anything you have in mind'
'I have way too much on my mind tonight.
A fence, a camera and lots of nudity.
Movie is getting to me.
Lig hts flashing
Large hands in my hair
Good pain though
That lots of stuff that my frozen fingertips
Cant keep up with.'
'What kind of pain? '
'Like nipping. Small bites.
Like when someone really likes what you do
And screams your name in your ear
Clawing your back
Til they draw blood.'
'I feel like....
I hate it.
Being along I mean.
Like I'm high'
Did I mention I bedded the boy?
Comments about Conversation Translated To Shitty Poetry. by Kate Breeze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl