Count Your Blessings - Poem by David Harris
Everyday we should count our blessings,
for everything we have,
for somewhere in the world,
there are those who will never have,
all the things we take for granted.
So count your blessings for all the food you eat,
because somewhere some are starving,
and would give anything to eat.
Therefore, the next time you come home,
and sit in a comfortable chair,
stop for a moment and look around,
and count your blessing for everything you got.
Comments about Count Your Blessings by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl