Counting Black Cats - Poem by Bruce Larkin
One black cat on the porch.
One black cat on the floor.
One black cat on the fence.
One black cat by the door.
I see two black cats.
Now I see two more.
I count black cats,
One, two, three, four.
Comments about Counting Black Cats by Bruce Larkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl