Courtney - Poem by Patricia M.Flynn
You call me Gama
In your eyes I see a richness yet to be expressed
We play together you say, Share Gama!
I'd give you everything I own
When you hug me I feel a joy only a child can give.
To be a Gama completes the Circle of Life!
Comments about Courtney by Patricia M.Flynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl