* Cracking Up And Falling Apart - Poem by Esra Sloblock
Is arse glue any good for other bits?
The other bits that are regularly laughed off?
If this carries on
(which it will)
I'll be made of the bloody stuff!
The silliest of jokes,
Or even a look,
And two mature (? !) professionals
Strain to contain
The orgasmic rise of pulsing air
Erupting in staccato bursts,
Eyes blinded by joyous tears,
Chuckle muscles overstretched.
If music be the food of love,
Try laughter and have a feast.
Comments about * Cracking Up And Falling Apart by Esra Sloblock
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda