Crazy - Poem by Thistle Wargul
One day the hen goes moo,
The next, the cat says baa,
Then the little chick just chirps boo,
And the frightened dog runs away far.
All at once the duck shouts cock-a-doodle-doo,
And the shire horse thinks he’s a car.
Every one’s barmy,
On the crazy farmy,
So watch out ‘cos the lambs do bite,
And the mums will fight all night.
Comments about Crazy by Thistle Wargul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda