Lawrence S. Pertillar
Created For No Reason - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is more than one thing,
Swept under a rug that shows to lump.
And those who say as if mystified,
Others have made a mountain from a mole hill...
Are usually the ones accustomed to hiding,
With beliefs they can dump their insecurities...
On everyone else to accept what has been done.
To pretend an issue has been created for no reason.
Even a frowning child shows a disapproval quicker than swift.
And has a reason for doing it that is connected,
To something inappropriate that's no longer tolerated.
Comments about Created For No Reason by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl