Crushed Hopes And Dreams - Poem by Heather Rhoden
You take joy in my pain.
You laugh at my sorrow.
It is always the same.
I dread every tomorrow.
How could you do this?
How could you dare?
I have to hide the bruises.
I have to live with the stares.
You spit on my dreams.
You crush my hopes.
My wrists continue to bleed.
The blade finally sends me home.
Comments about Crushed Hopes And Dreams by Heather Rhoden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl