Crystal Ball - Poem by Linda Ori
Gazing into the depths of clarity -
Waiting for the answer.............
Do I want to know the truth?
Would I rather exist in ignorance?
What are you thinking?
Do you really care or are you
Just filling a need?
Is this personal, or am I
Just a player in your game?
Will I be content, or will I
Wish I had never made this choice?
Is it fear?
Is it wisdom?
Am I being overly cautious, or
Am I being protected by a higher power?
Do I move forward in this life
Or do I stay in my comfort zone?
Will I regret not taking a chance
And always wonder........................
My quest for clear vision
Is clouded by doubt.............
I wish I had a crystal ball!
Comments about Crystal Ball by Linda Ori
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl