Cupids Chokehold - Poem by Gavin Marshall
As cupid strikes that poisonous sharp arrow
your chances of internal lonliness grow narrow
as he shoots his one last hope
he wounders if you can cope
then he sees the lines across your wrist
he wounders, will this love realy exist?
he puts down the bow
looks deep into your eyes
and he knows just your beautiful face will attract all the guys.
By Gavin Marshall
Comments about Cupids Chokehold by Gavin Marshall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda