Cuts So Deep - Poem by lilly light
the cuts so deep, you weep in pain.
the screams come to you
but you don't let the razor slip from your wrist,
you see your self on the floor dieing slowly on the floor.
all you wanted was someone to care for you,
but now its to late. as you see hell awaiting you,
you wished you could go back.
Comments about Cuts So Deep by lilly light
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
lilly light's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda