'Dance On Fire' - Poem by Kelly Seale
The joint is packed, wall to wall
With sweat-soaked bodies,
And the music is so loud…
That words cannot be spoken.
On the floor-
You move to the rhythm,
Of the drum beat and the bass guitar…
Sexy and Seductive-
Your beautiful, big brown eyes beckon me-
And I can't resist you anymore.
The look that you give me,
The smile on your face-
I'm oblivious to all else,
As if we're the only ones in this place.
You take me in your arms,
Wrapped around my waist so tight,
You kiss me full and wanting,
You stir my emotions…
Driving me wild with your tongue
You bite my lips and
You taste my desire,
And tempt me with your
Dance on Fire.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Dance On Fire' by Kelly Seale
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda