Dark Place - Poem by Wayneable ...
Here i stand alone.
So many emotions to share.
So many feeling to show.
But no one to listen,
no one who cares.
Easier to put on my happy face,
to be the funny one,
then to trust someone with my fears.
So here i stand.
In this place.
In my dark place.
Comments about Dark Place by Wayneable ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda