Darkness Has Won - Poem by Jessica Garcia
The reflection fades,
The smile goes away,
The eyes, can't see clearly,
the face disappears completely.
The memory fades,
Hopes and dreams turn away,
Life dies and faith is gone,
It won't take long
to know darkness has won.
Comments about Darkness Has Won by Jessica Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl