Darkness Of Light - Poem by Viraj Bhanshaly
People regard light as a great principle,
Something that awakens our day,
Something that enables us to see in our misty minds,
Something that we all share.
But when does light share darkness,
Nobody ever thinks about when light was dark,
How it was used to kill and sacrifice,
This light isn't all good,
For once it cleared the darkness,
It never fought away its return,
This darkness in which we all live in,
Is only light itself, for the earth started in darkness.
The birth is only the true state,
The Big Bang or God brang light,
But before the light there was dark,
And light was our saviour now
Our destroyed respects in the dark.
Comments about Darkness Of Light by Viraj Bhanshaly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl