day By Day - Poem by James McLain
A little eye not made by man.
All woman seem to have.
Available to none our honey bees.
Clinging to my window butterflies.
If only screens were made back then,
rewound beyond tomorrow comes.
Voices heard inside my head they say.
Honey sweet the bread is made today.
Comments about day By Day by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl