Day Dreaming At Work - Poem by Scotty Dogg
On a snowy canvas, I splashed her
down with bare, brown, freckled
shoulders. With mirrors everywhere,
she crams both purple fists into a
ball and squeezes them between
the autumn of her thighs.
She looks up at the universe and
her blind eye asks me:
Is it in you?
Comments about Day Dreaming At Work by Scotty Dogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl