Dear Lord. - Poem by Autumn2859 williams
Dear Lord... Im proud to say, so far today
I ve got along alright.
But somedays its not like that.
I had not cryed today..
or bragged today
or had a single fight.
I havent lost my temper once.
so you can say i am having a pretty good day.
written by Autumn williams.
Comments about Dear Lord. by Autumn2859 williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl