Loveless Poet (Kyle S.)
Death B4 Dishonor - Poem by Loveless Poet (Kyle S.)
Death happening never life snappin'
All I see is light a nothing more
I think my worthless life is better than so much more
Death B4 Dishonor is what im saying
Death B4 Dishonor how about you keep listenin'
So I got beat down with my face showing a frown
Nothing is going keep me from what is saying I cant see me
My heart is bleeding through my chest.
I dont care about the other rest.
Death B4 Dishonor keeps me.
Death B4 Dishonor is what that dont kill me
Im full of pride even though I fall and die
At least I died for my family's honor before mine.
Comments about Death B4 Dishonor by Loveless Poet (Kyle S.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl