Decisions - Poem by Giselle Lakhan
Had I known,
Would I have waited?
The fear of not knowing
Motivates our decisions...
Permitting us to name our actions.
Destiny we call It.!
Comments about Decisions by Giselle Lakhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl