Dwayne Earle Gordon
Dedicated To Mr. C. Wax - Poem by Dwayne Earle Gordon
He was my teacher through my English Class,
Everytime he gave a test, I always pass.
He was a man with alot of hope, although he was not a pope.
He wasa funny man, although he was big,
Yet you never find him spinning like a gig.
He is a teacher, and also a friend,
He's a man that thinks that love will never end.
I don't know if in is young days he had a good life,
But I hope one day, he will find a good wife.
Comments about Dedicated To Mr. C. Wax by Dwayne Earle Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl