'Depp' Blue Sea - Poem by Missy Lynn
Your reticent soul hidden from view
A destructive and deserted vision
Of beauty, anguish and talent
In a city of jealousy, lust and distrust.
Strength and fatherhood now your friend
Your neck is no longer strained,
Youth has become your new guide
With pure and young new eyes, In a brand new world.
Comments about 'Depp' Blue Sea by Missy Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl