Gloria Dean Williams
Depths Of Our Strength - Poem by Gloria Dean Williams
The depths of our strength is not
Measured by who or how much we carry,
But simply our strength is Measured in how much we endure.
I believe that the weight of our trials,
Sufferings, and pain is transformed
When we begin to heal the wounds of Destruction
By changing the pattern of Life that has been rejected
For the advancement of knowing
That our souls cry Holy.
Comments about Depths Of Our Strength by Gloria Dean Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda