Diamonds & Roses - Poem by taquesha thomas
U cannot make them
u hav 2 find them.
They're red and they represent love
they're sweet, beautiful, and all of the above.
You carve them into the shape, form, and size you want them to be
like the one you look out into the world and see.
You want them to be beautiful and full
the one's dat make yo love life lively instead of dull.
Some aren't worth it and some cannot be named a price
some you love and some u throw like rice.
They're thrown at you all at one time
but you catch the one that makes your heart chime.
If you know what i'm talkin bout u know what diamondz and roses are
those are the onez in yo life that last very far.
DIAMONDZ & ROSES
Comments about Diamonds & Roses by taquesha thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl