Dilemma - Poem by Najma Mohamed
Torn into two I am
Trying my best to stay calm,
In my chest, my heart's beating
For my decision they are waiting.
I try and try but to no avail
In making up my mind I fail
I'm in a dilemma, that's true
Can't think don't know what to do.
Both the choices are very good
And ive tried to decide as much as I could
But no, I'm almost losing grip
And the only thing I ever do is weep.
Which one should I choose
‘Cause both I don't want to lose
Confused is what I feel
Don't know what will help me heal.
A miracle is what I need
To help me, my life lead
God I'm now turning to you
Please guide me on what to do…
Comments about Dilemma by Najma Mohamed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye