Dissent Is Patriotic - Poem by s./j. goldner
In the corners of darkness,
bad luck has lingered,
and now comes forth
with a gluttonous mind.
No self-control of the indulges;
you fail in humanity.
No self-discipline of the mind;
you fail in sanity.
I cease to limit myself, nor to
escape the confinements.
Man is condemned to a lifetime
from his own actions.
Comments about Dissent Is Patriotic by s./j. goldner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl