Disunity - Poem by rhymez 2007
Where's the Unity?
We are strong black people!
But where has the unity gone?
Without unity we cant move forward.
love yourself dont hate yourself!
Whether dark skinned or light skinned we are all black!
Dont hate because someones skin is a darker complexion!
Being light does not make you; better, stronger, or wiser!
Being dark does not make you; ugly, poorer, or weak.
In this society of racial hatred.
Dont hate on your own race!
We have to unite! To overcome disunity!
Comments about Disunity by rhymez 2007
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl