Dog - Poem by Katherine Gallagher
Dog waits in and out of shadows.
Dog dives around chairs and feet.
Dog looks for the spill of hands.
Dog sings the Ballad of Less and More.
Dog sleeps with one eye open.
Dog’s life isn’t negotiable.
Dog circles moons of language.
Dog barks for homecomings.
Dog is a name away.
Remember you can’t lose Dog.
Sooner or later, Dog will find you.
Comments about Dog by Katherine Gallagher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda