Lawrence S. Pertillar
Don'T You Feel Better Already? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The only thing we have in common,
And the more of that we share...
The better off we will be!
Think about it.
Don't you feel better already?
It's a weight lifted off my shoulders,
I know that!
Comments about Don'T You Feel Better Already? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl