Doubt - Poem by Ash SKR
Doubt befalls equally on the good and the evil;
It creeps up stealthily like the doom-the devil
It's seed is often planted by an invisible foe,
And we start to question all that we know.
In times of doubt we are often helpless;
Paralyzed in mind and self-defenseless
Questioning our beliefs, our strength and capability,
And all of our thoughts and our heart's fidelity.
At times of doubt, don't you ever panic;
For that is exactly the aim of the manic
Who whispers in your ear and fills you with doubt,
Don't ever give up-just get up and about!
For your self-belief, dignity and confidence;
Is all that you have and need by Providence
Bounce back on your feet and do the impossible,
And banish all doubt-with your mind it's immiscible!
Comments about Doubt by Ash SKR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda