Download Me - Poem by Punit Parikh
A versatile packet of love embedded,
in a diskette three and a half inches wide.
A freeware with all glossaries laminated,
just unzip and all fears shall hide!
Compatible with all generations of processors,
To wipe off the, 'error' from your life.
Just a bit of adjustment in the device drivers,
which can happily reboot your life.
Remember, in a single directory,
Should all files lie.
Otherwise it will arise the mystery,
'Where did the dll's fly! '
No expertise required, just a few clicks.
Only 5MB of space on harddisk left free.
Throughly tested, expect no hiccups
So what are you waiting for, download me!
Comments about Download Me by Punit Parikh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda