Dragons - Poem by Melanie Tomlinson
Soaring in the sky
so beautiful and rare.
All different colors of the world
they come from everywhere.
There hide is rough and sometimes fair
there wings are wide
and as light as air.
Taking them higher then the clouds
exploring different places.
There teeth lang as swords
ans sharper then yours.
Magnificant creatures they are
Dragons i Amore.
Comments about Dragons by Melanie Tomlinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl