Dreaming - Poem by Jon Gilligan
Walk into the depths of my soul look for that one thing inside of me that still holds a bit of light.. grab it and dont let go. The road we take will be hard and at times seem endless the road we take will be long, dead and blank but as long as you hold onto the bit of hope we can pull threw this we can make it out of this in one piece...
Comments about Dreaming by Jon Gilligan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda