RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dreams Of Expectations - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Filling with emotion, letting it rise within, testing the
insistence of it's intensity.
Something is running around this mind, keeping and looking
forward to an eventual fate in destiny's role of life.
Tasting desires of romance, never really finding their source,
yet hoping to be fulfilled eventually with the beauty of love.
Stemming from it like roses in a garden, as they burst into
blossoms, filled with aromas and fragrances of heaven.
Touching this heart one day and giving everything ever hoped
for in dreams of expectation.
Comments about Dreams Of Expectations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl