Drifts - Poem by Sumita Jetley
and very aggrieved.
i walk into its trappings.
like a web monster,
i then tread the slippery posts.
a dark castle.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
there is hardly any escape.
Comments about Drifts by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl