Drink The Water Of Aspiration - Poem by Brandon Griffee
Strolling through a haunted wood,
Darkness emits from the skies,
Gazing at the distant stars,
Words in mind are entwined.
Thickening fog falls over the land,
Stepping through a puddle of thoughts,
Feeling of ecstasy flows through head,
Watching in spirit as your soulless corpse walks.
Rains of aspiration fall upon face,
Taste the drink of no restriction,
Sense it flow through your veins,
Paralleling a drug without addiction.
Comments about Drink The Water Of Aspiration by Brandon Griffee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl