Dying Heart - Poem by Erica Gipson
Inside my head.
Weak and vulnerable.
Under-minded and underestimated.
I wither here,
In the shadows of everyones success.
Grasping at survival.
What a foolish game to play.
Like water through my fingers.
Crying useless tears.
No one sees.
No one cares.
Just another dying heart
Hiding behind a smile.
I'm not the first to cry
And I won't be the last.
I'm just waiting.....
Comments about Dying Heart by Erica Gipson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl