Each Passing Day - Poem by JoyLynn Durfey
With each passing day,
I look in the mirror.
As the days pass by,
Each little by little.
I think about when I was young,
All the thoughts I used to have.
How i used to think what life would be,
And now realizing I was all wrong.
I used to think life would be so perfect,
And nothing would go wrong.
Now I look back and see,
All the little things that went wrong.
Little by little,
My whole life changed.
Every little thing counted,
Either in a satisfying or awful way.
Comments about Each Passing Day by JoyLynn Durfey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl