Ecstasy Of Life Eclipse - Poem by Vishnupriya Das
Me in the world of fantasy, felt like heaven
I laugh like mad, cry like babe
Utter silence prevails everywhere.
My dreams all shattered by
the glimpse of the morning sunshine.
I feel the quiescence of the day
Voice the words, useless turned now
When the face shows.
The paths trod by, brings back those memories
Ecstasy of life eclipse, anguish lurks.
Melancholy strain do resonate,
imparts the serine feelings
Which fall like raindrops,
runs down the cheeks.
The pain subdue inside me,
thrusting me from depth.
Solitude is what I need?
Tell me oh world…
Comments about Ecstasy Of Life Eclipse by Vishnupriya Das
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda