Element - Poem by Ruby ...
So light, so soft.
Yet never free or pure.
Floating in the water,
Wearing its beautiful silvery white coat.
Though can be cut with a knife.
While saving the world.
At the touch of water it dances.
At the touch of air it comes alive.
Yet so much more.
Comments about Element by Ruby ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl