Emo Blood Poem - Poem by Graham Hicks'
I came back from the grave because
I had a mighty crave, I pulled razor out
Of sight, I drank your blood was it right?
Now your dying face, pale and white,
Go to he'll without a fright.
Comments about Emo Blood Poem by Graham Hicks'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda