Emotional - Poem by Cheryl Fan
Lightly her feet tread the soil.
The ground and clouds blend turmoil.
Down the dusty alley calls,
a voice so high it makes her fall.
She waits where patience lies.
A mind to calm an urge to fly.
Her instincts tell her not to roam.
A flick of hair then sends her home.
Comments about Emotional by Cheryl Fan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl