Emotions - Poem by Diana González
What are emotions? (Agitation of passions and sensibilities)
Should one’s emotions get the best of one?
Or should one’s mind and outlook decide?
Everyone knows blood is thicker than water, but is love the thickest of them all?
Comments about Emotions by Diana González
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl