Enrichment - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Improving values in life is great,
Quality of life is initiated more,
Something happens with joy,
Powerful time has brought trust.
Enriching life with deep feelings,
Emotion is decorated in love,
Catching moment of marching,
Ahead we see deep ocean's waves.
Fate is enlightened with light
Beauty of love shines with joy,
Mercy and grace are captured
In mind new thoughts are generated.
Action is improved with planning,
With righteousness beauty blooms,
Perception of glowing light gives,
Enrichment of soul is very spiritual.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,11, July 2017. All rights reserve.
Comments about Enrichment by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl