Faye Diane Kilday
Especially For You - Poem by Faye Diane Kilday
This poem is a special gift especially
All I ask is that you read it often
and every time you do
I want you to see the person who
gave you this special gift...
And I want their image to fill you
with love and give your heart a lift.
Then I want you to hear their lovely
voice and feel their warm embrace,
And I want you to hear their laughter
and see their smiling face.
And there's one more thing I need
you to know - one more thing
I have to say...
I want you to know that they love
you and think of you every day!
Comments about Especially For You by Faye Diane Kilday
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl